We went to our local park in the morning. Doesn't he look sooo long in this picture? Atticus had alot of fun on the swings, the slide, and just having a wide open space to run around in. He doesn't look too thrilled to be in the swing in this picture, but I promise he had a good time :) There was a little girl at the park, probably about 4 years old, she followed him everywhere and wouldn't leave him alone! It was driving us both crazy so I picked him up and put him back in the swing so she couldn't get to him... I guess this is just the beginning of girls chasing him - - oh dear!
We had to stop and have a snack - little man worked up an appetite running around trying to keep up with all the bigger kids and away from you know who! After the park we met up with our our buddy Kade and his momma Jenn for lunch at Chick-Fil-A (I love CFA but today my meal was horrible - my chicken was pink in the middle and the lettuce in my salad was wilted - yes, I took it back and they gave me a new salad with new chicken...I felt bad at first, but then I figured I paid for it and I give them plenty of business...an extra 3 chicken strips wasn't going to set them back). I digress....sorry.
We ran over to Target to pick up a few things we needed (I had coupons that were going to expire soon, so I had to use them...Did you know that you can print Target coupons from their website, it's the greatest thing ever because you can stack them with regular manufacturers coupons!), then we ran over to Hobby Lobby, and got excited about all the spring/summer stuff they were putting out, and finally home for a nice long nap - - Atticus has been doing GREAT with his transition to one nap and believe it or not, I've figured out how to get ready in the mornings without that extra morning nap - ha ha ha...
Aaron was gone from the house working most of the day so Atticus and I met up with Jennifer and Kade again for dinner and wagon fun! Since the weather was still so nice we put the boys in the wagon and made several laps in the neighborhood (this is Jenn's wagon, but I SO want one of these, it is awesome!).

Kade has the same chair as Atticus and so we had to let the boys take turns sitting in it - they tried getting in it at the same time but they couldn't fit...neither one could understand why the other one wanted to be in "his" chair so badly. I guess one day when they can read their name embroidered on the front they'll get it...but until then, we take turns.
The boys had a lot of fun playing together - they always do!
Long day - lots of fun - and a long night's rest!





No comments:
Post a Comment