Last night watching the snow fall...
This morning...
Aaron teaching Atticus how to pack a snowball....I better look out!
Check out this video of Atticus in the snow (I'm not sure he was too fond of the white stuff...) and just a heads up, half the video is of me struggling to put on a glove that has gone gone astray - gloves for one year olds...too much trouble but gotta keep the fingers warm somehow!
Aaron decided to "climb the mountain" behind our house... I really think he thought he was Bear Grylls for a few minutes - oh well, whatever makes him happy. Atticus and I stayed inside where it was warm while he went on his adventure...
He did take a few pretty pictures though...
I think this one is really cool...
You can see our church in the distance of this picture...
My Mountain Man...
Here is Atticus in the snow last year (he was four months old)...It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone by and how much he has grown.

























No comments:
Post a Comment