Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pita Pizza

Today Atticus and I made pita pizzas for lunch - they were quite tasty and VERY easy!  I can't wait until he can really "help" me in the kitchen, it's going to be so fun (and messy!). 
So, here's how you make these little tasty treats...
Just brush the pita bread with a little olive oil and then top with sauce, your favorite pizza toppings and cheese.  Then just throw 'em on a sheet pan and under the broiler for 5 minutes or so.  I used some left over veggies that I had in the refrigerator, but you can use whatever you have!
Atticus loves tomato sauce, especially in spaghetti and on pizza!  Must be the Italian in his blood coming out!  This next series of pictures absolutely cracks me up!  Yes, he is covered in his lunch, but he was REALLY enjoying it and he cleared his plate!  You can also see his juice in these pictures - looks like something from a swamp, but that's the delicious homemade juice I've been making for him with lots of green veggies in it and he gobbles it up!
To the bath!!!!....I'm pretty sure we're gonna need more than a wet-wipe for this clean up job!

No comments:

Post a Comment