We tried a new soup this week... Lentil and Barley Soup. It sounds like German peasant food, I know, but it was soooo good. We doctored it up a bit to make it a little more our style and it turned out great. This is a very inexpensive soup to make and it's really good for you!! I've included the recipe here.
This probably deserves it's very own post (and it will come spring) but Aaron's new book comes out in mid-March and he just got the final cover from the editor as well as one of the endorsements that is going to be printed on the back cover of the book...it was a very exciting day for Aaron and I wanted to share his success with you, some of his biggest supporters!
You can check it out here.
You can check it out here.
"Combines solid research with thoughtful consideration of the issues, and opens up genuinely creative and integrative thinking. . . . Informative, challenging, and provocative."
—Jeffrey Dudiak, Kings University College, Edmonton
—Jeffrey Dudiak, Kings University College, Edmonton


No comments:
Post a Comment