I've never been one to get up at 3:00 in the morning to find a bargain...I like my sleep too much! So most of the day Friday we just hung around the house, watched some Christmas movies on TV and enjoyed left-overs. Friday night however, we did venture to the mall with every other person in the city of Greenville. The mall was super busy, but not to the point where we couldn't go into stores, etc...We let Atticus see Santa from a far, we're planning another trip for the actual photo opp :) Atticus and I went for a ride on the train - it takes you all through the mall probably no longer than 10-15 minutes, but Atticus loved it. Aaron walked alongside and snapped a few pictures.
Atticus kept yelling "choo-choo" the whole time we were riding the train. At one point, he even said "go faster choo-choo"...Hope this isn't the beginning of his liking fast rides - if so, he's gonna have to find a friend that likes them too, cause his mom and dad aren't too crazy about them.
This picture cracks me up...looks like he's helping me get out of the ride because I can't do it on my own... HA! I managed - thanks for helping Atticus :)
Saturday Atticus and I met Jessica and Chase for a little lunch/play/shop date. We took the boys to ChickFilA, got their bellies full and let them run around the play area before we headed out to the stores. They particularly enjoyed the ice cream after chasing each other around.

Atticus is on his backpack trip again...He wants to wear it all the time and I think he really likes the independence he feels when he carries his own things. Personally I think it makes him look like he's going to kindergarten!!! AHHH!
After a full afternoon of shopping it was nap time! We headed home and Atticus took a fabulous nap, I finished putting up our Christmas decorations, and then we got things ready for the BIG GAME! We had a few friends come over and watch the Florida State/Florida game - if you missed it FSU won 21-7...YAY!! I made a yummy Fiesta Chicken Dip and some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (Pillsbury, but still delish!).

We went to church this morning - still trying to find the right fit for us - but nonetheless enjoyed being in the House of the Lord. This afternoon I'm playing catch up from taking some time off and getting things ready for my shows this week. How was your weekend?




No comments:
Post a Comment