
We clicked fairly quickly...she was an elementary school teacher, loved to bake and cook, knew first hand the challenges of being married to a graduate student, liked to entertain and loved to shop! You can see why our friendship blossomed over night.
I am so thankful that we have remained friends even after we left Nashville...They came and visited us while we lived in Conway several times, and that meant so much to both Aaron and I. And even though we've moved again since then, we still talk on a regular basis and we seem to pick right up where we left off.
I am thankful for Aubry's sweet spirit, constant positive perspective on life, and genuine concern for others...it's been an excellent example for me!!
Lord, I pray that you would cover Chad and Aubry with your protection. Bless their marriage, their careers, and their families. Give them the desires of their hearts. Open doors of prosperity and blessing for them. So very very thankful for her friendship!



No comments:
Post a Comment