Wednesday, November 16, 2011

24 Days of Thanks - Day 16

Family, Family, Family!!!  I am thankful for my Family - those that live close and those that live far - those that I never get to see and those that I see pretty regularly - those that married into the family and those whose family I married into :)  We are such a diverse yet dynamic group of individuals and I love that!  I'm sure I'm not going to picture everyone in my family in this post - but that doesn't mean I'm not thankful for you...cause I AM!!
Lord thank you for my family - every single person!  Let Your light shine through me that they may see You in me.  Give them hope and peace.  Guide and protect them.   Sustain and restore them.  And most of all, I pray that each one of them comes to know you as their personal Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment