Today I am thankful for my Grandma! She is such a precious lady!

Growing up we only lived about an hour away from her so I got to see her on a fairly regular basis. I always loved going to her house because she lived in the country and we lived in the city...
She really is one of the sweetest people I know - she is a fabulous cook, she loves her family, she is confident, and has a real knack for finding the best stuff at yard sales and antique stores!
She has 5 children of her own - 9 grandchildren - 6 great grandchildren.
We are all incredibly blessed by her love, support, and belief in each of us.
Thank you for being such an important part of my life - attending church plays, school functions and graduations, teaching me how to make a roux, and playing in the sand at the beach.
I am also so thankful for my Great Grandma (four generations pictured below). I am thankful for the way in which she raised my Grandma and for the legacy she has passed onto my Grandma, my Mom, and to me. I am a better person because of the choices these ladies made along the way.
Lord thank you for my Grandma. Thank you for making us family. If I could have picked any Grandma in the whole world I would have picked her. I pray that she can find her strength in You when she is weak, that you will be her Protector and Comforter in her time of need. Keep her healthy and happy.
I love you Grandma!


No comments:
Post a Comment