They are both so giving and gracious. They will go out of their way to do anything we need. I feel bad because it seems like every time they come visit we have a "project" for them... Thank you for your creativity and artistic inspiration in these projects!
Thank you for thinking Atticus is the coolest two year old, ever! (tough job, huh?). He is blessed to have such giving and loving grandparents. He always has so much fun spending time with you - singing songs, climbing in tents, collecting rocks, picking flowers, and playing with all his toys!
Thank you for always welcoming me into your home and making me feel like I belonged from day one. I'm glad we can call each other family!
John - thank you for being such an amazing example of a Godly and honorable man. Your strong work ethic yet gentle spirit is a breath of fresh air. Kathy - thank you for always having an encouraging word and for being so supportive of whatever is on my plate at the moment.
Lord, thank you for bring John and Kathy into my life. Bless them and keep them, may Your face shine down upon them and give them peace. I pray that they would be fulfilled in their work and in their relationships. Keep them safe and healthy. May they bring glory to You in all that they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment