
I can't imagine my life without him in it...he brings so much joy, light, and a new life to our home. He can make me laugh, smile, cry, pray, pull my hair out, sing silly songs, make silly faces, and flat out make a fool of myself all in one day! (he is one week old in this picture).
I'm not saying it's always cupcakes and sunshine, cause parenting is hard, but the challenges are always worth it...and really, all he has to do is smile at me and I forget anything he did that he wasn't supposed to do :) Luckily he hasn't figured that out yet for himself.
My prayer for Atticus is that he would know how much his "mama" and "dada" love him and that he is also loved by his Heavenly Father...and that he would come to have a personal relationship with Him.
...little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong...
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11




No comments:
Post a Comment