Today I am incredibly thankful for my mom. Other than my heavenly father, she has loved me the longest, without question or with regard to what I may or may not have done. She taught me how to love.

She is beautiful on the inside and outside. She always wants the best for me and continues to sacrifice her own needs and desires that mine would be met.

Thank you for always believing in me and for encouraging me to reach farther than I thought I could.
Thank you for seeing the big picture when it wasn't always clear.

Thank you for loving Dad. Your relationship has been an example for my marriage.

I'll never forget the look on your face when you held Atticus for the first time...Thank you for teaching me how to be a mother and showing me first hand unconditional love.
Thank for you for being willing to be anywhere I needed when I was in need - you made kidney stones much easier to bear. Thank you for being a nurturer and for making delicious chicken soup when I needed it.

Thank you for always being so supportive of my Pampered Chef business. Other than being one of my best customers, your encouragement and pats on the back are worth more than you know!
Thank you for teaching me to see the best in everyone, to be honest without being hurtful, and that life is too short to hold on to unforgiveness.
Thank you for being my best friend. I love that we can talk everyday and it's like we haven't talked in a week.
Thank you for taking me to church and raising me to know the love of Christ and what it means to have a personal relationship with Him. Thank you for having morning devotions with me everyday before school.

I will never forget these words you've spoken over me time and time again..."YOU are a unique, unrepeatable, miracle of God!!!" They mean so much!!!
Lord I thank you for my mom, that she gave me life and nurtured me for so many years. She gave me faith, helping me to know You and to know Jesus and His ways. She taught me how to love and sacrifice for others. Help her to feel precious in Your eyes and to know that I love and appreciate her. Give her strength and courage, compassion, and peace. Keep her safe. Wrap your loving arms around her and comfort her. Bless her work inside and outside the home.


No comments:
Post a Comment