WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR:
1. I'm blessed beyond measure that the Lord would give me the responsibility and joy of our little boy. He has grown so much already in the three months since I had him. My prayer is that he continues to grow and know that he is loved! (Day 1 and Day 90 - what a difference!)

2. I'm thankful for my best friend/husband that loves the Lord, loves me, and loves his little boy. I thank him for working so hard in order that I can stay home with Atticus. I couldn't make it without him. I'm thankful for the love I see in his eyes when he is with him - I'm even thankful he looks just like him. Ha!

3. I'm thankful for both of our families and especially for how supportive they were as we planned for Atticus' arrival and how much they have helped since his birth. I'm thankful for how much they love our son. He has NO idea yet how lucky he is.


4. I am thankful for the friends I have made since we've been in Conway and for our church family. It's so important to find a church where you "fit" and although it took us a while, we've found it. It's such a wonderful feeling to attend a church where Aaron and I can both give of our talents and can hear the Word in a way that is accessible our different preferences.
5. I am thankful for my Pampered Chef business. This allows me to stay home with Atticus while still contributing to our family income. Our products help make time in the kitchen simpler and more enjoyable by spending less time preparing meals and more time around the table. (If you would like more Pampered Chef products free and at a fantastic discount we can plan a party together with food and laughter for your friends and family which is always fun. If you would like to help others and make extra money at the same time I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the business opportunity with Pampered Chef).
FIVE THINGS I WANT TO IMPROVE IN 2010:
(After chatting with some friends, this is the list of five things that I would like to improve on in the coming year. We each shared the things that were important to us and compiled our lists from there)
1. I was a rookie mom this year and I have to admit - I had a lot of hard days. It's a LOT harder than it looks. And there were days Aaron came home and probably wish he hadn't...because I took it out on him. I just want to enjoy every moment with Atticus this year and realize that sometimes the days are long but the years are short.
2. I want to be a better friend. I want to do better at sending notes when I know friends need it or doing favors and not expecting one in return.
3. I want to be a better Christian. I want to spend more time with God. I neglected Him a lot this year. I loved and worshipped Him every day - but I didn't always spend time talking to Him or reading His word or trying to KNOW HIM more.
4. I want to be more healthy. It's just so hard to put down the chick-fil-a! I want to exercise on a regular basis this year. I want to feel good about myself again (my new juicer is sure to help!)
5. I want to be a better daughter/DIL. Our families have done so much for us this year - I want to be better at doing for them and showing them how appreciative I am for them.
What about you, what are your goals for 2010?
No comments:
Post a Comment