Clearly I wasn't getting Atticus' cereal to him fast enough this morning...he decided he would eat his hands instead...and not just one, but both hands in his mouth at the same time.
It looks like we're going to get some pretty yucky weather over the next 24-48 hours. I never really know how to prepare for a "winter storm advisory" becauase the "winter storm" so often ends up everwhere bu here... However, this time, the Weather Channel assures us that it's headed right for us... we'll see if they're right. So I, along with everyone else in the city headed to the grocery store today, afraid we're going to starve if we don't stock up on bread, water, and milk. As you'll notice from the picture, I had a few more important things to buy like Diet Dr. Pepper and Devil's Food Cake! No really, I was running low on DDP and am making a Turtle Fudge Chocolate Cake to bring to my doctor's office to thank the nurses for hanging out with little man while I had my appointment (he was supposed to be asleep during it...that didn't happen!).
I have to admit, while I was shopping at Kroger today I was reminded of the people of Haiti that have been without water, food, a place to sleep for weeks now, and here we are worried that we might loose power for a few hours...I felt somewhat guilty that my immediate response to the weatherman was to get in my car and go to the grocery store. I simply began to pray.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment