Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few "Firsts"


This weekend was a weekend of "FIRSTS".

Atticus sat like a big-boy in his bumbo seat at the dinner table with us for the first time. We had to prop him up a little using the boppy pillow (what's with all these funny words - bumbo, boppy...??)
He liked it so much!! He was a little wobbly at first, but what a great way to help strengthen his back. I really think he likes seeing things from this new vantage point!
Another "first" was sitting in his high-chair...oh my gosh, he's getting so big. When I saw him in his high-chair I got all teary eyed thinking about how fast time has gone by! Who was this four month old and where was my baby?!?!

So what made us break out the high-chair?? Another first....RICE CEREAL!!


He was unsure at first, but after just one serving he realized the tasty goodness of organic brown rice with apple juice!! Plus, since we started him on the cereal he has slept 9 hours at night...Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment