This is kind of random, but I thought it would be interesting to share what some of my favorite buys of 2009 were. Some are big, some are small, but all are great additions! I'd love to hear what things you're glad you bought in 2009...
Here we go...in no particular order. After eight years with our living room furniture we decided to splurge and buy some really nice leather furniture.
As much as I love to cook, sometimes I just want a tasty meal that doesn't take long to prepare. You may not be a fan of boxed meals, I typically don't care for them myself, but this one is different...it's actually good! Macaroni Grill is (or should I say, was) one of our favorite places to dine in Nashville - unfortunately we don't have one in Conway.

As much as I love to cook, sometimes I just want a tasty meal that doesn't take long to prepare. You may not be a fan of boxed meals, I typically don't care for them myself, but this one is different...it's actually good! Macaroni Grill is (or should I say, was) one of our favorite places to dine in Nashville - unfortunately we don't have one in Conway.

Last year for Christmas I got a Keurig coffee maker which I think is the best thing ever!! This year I got the carousel that goes with it - I had previously just stacked the boxes of coffee in my pantry but now I can fill the carousel and leave it out by the Keurig. This was super handy with all of the company we had over the holidays.
This one is a lifesaver! As much as we are cleaning bottles, pacifiers, and pump attachments, these Quick Clean Steam Bags are wonderful. They steam clean the bag contents in the microwave in 1.5 minutes. You can use the bags TWENTY times!! Definitely recommend them to anyone with a baby.
Since we live far away from our families, we invested in a webcam so we could share the progress of my pregnancy with them and so they could watch Atticus grow - it's been great - definitely no substitution for the real thing, but does the trick when I'm missing mom!
Well I didn't actually buy this myself, but rather it was a gift this year...The Jack Lalane Juicer! It's amazing! Who knew carrot and spinach juice could taste so good? It's going to be the perfect sidekick to my new year's resolution...but we'll save that for another post!
Probably my favorite of all 2009 purchases is our new PRIUS! Need I say more? We traded in my Jeep and went from 18 miles per gallon to 48 miles per gallon!! Wow, we love it!
When we found out that we were pregnant we knew that we were going to be upgrading our camera. We decided on the Nikon L100 - it's great because it has a video camera in it as well so we can take lots of pictures and videos of our little fellow :)
If I'm being honest then I have to admit that I thought these were the ugliest boots for the longest time...until I put a pair on and then comfort and warmth won over the ugly factor. I love them - wear them with lots of different things, except shorts - I just don't get that trend...
When I started carrying a diaper bag this year I realized that trying to carry a purse along with it was not an easy feat...So instead, I emptied my purse into my diaper bag but then I couldn't ever find what I needed because it all went to the bottom. I got this adorable Vera Bradley clutch that holds everything I need and I can just slide it down into the diaper bag.
I could keep going, but I'll stop there - can't wait to hear what your top favorite buys of 2009 were.








No comments:
Post a Comment