Friday, January 29, 2010

Four Months

Atticus, you are FOUR MONTHS old today!! 
Here's what you have been up to...
• You have learned to grab - you are most interested in my hair and my clothes. But you love to grab toys and hold on to them now.

• You smile when I talk to you and when I lay you on the bed and kiss your belly and neck you just laugh and laugh.

• You turn to look at us when you hear our voices. Especially for your daddy. When he comes home for lunch or at night and you hear him - you always turn and look like "where did you come from daddy" and then you flash the biggest smile. You love him so much!

• You are wearing 3-6 months size clothes and a size 2 diaper.

• You still like to eat about every 3 hours - 24/7 and you still wake up in the middle of the night and although I'm tired - I love that time with you. We sit in your room with only a lamp on and I feed you and sing and pray. I'm pretty sure I'll miss it when you are consistently sleeping through the night.
• You like to ride in the car. You just look out the window and 95% of the time - you go to sleep.

• You really only cry now when you are really tired.

• You are constantly reaching for either mine, daddy's or your fingers to chew on them. We think you are teething but maybe you just like to chew.

• You love your bath. You just chew your fingers and lay there like you could lay there forever. You are always so content at bath time. We sing lots of silly songs in the bathtub.

• Every morning when I wake up for the last time......you are always laying in your bed just as happy as a lark.. You are definitely a morning person (you get that from me).

• You love your little blanket and you hold onto it hard when you are in your car seat
• I love being home with you so much especially now that we can make daily outings to walk or to Target or to Sonic.

• You have found your voice and you are constantly babbling -You smile and make the sweetest noises . You want to talk to us so bad!

• You love your cereal - you get 1-2 tablespoons of brown rice cereal twice a day and we mix it with apple juice!

• You are rolling over onto your side, haven't quite made it all the way over yet, but it won't be long!

• You are the Joy of mine and your daddy's lives!!!!!

We go to the doctor for his four month check up next week so I'll be sure to post his height and weight as soon as I know it...can't wait to see how big he's gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment