Monday, January 25, 2010

Team Meeting

Tonight I had my monthly meeting with my Pampered Chef team members. We get together once a month to try new recipes, train on upcoming specials, network with other consultants, and my favorite, recognize the hard work of the consultants on my team. The Lord has really blessed my business and I love doing what I do!
Stacy enjoying yummy recipes! Each month we have a theme that we choose recipes around - tonight's theme was "healthy recipes"...We got to taste hummus dip with rosemary pita chips, turkey cranberry meatballs, spinach salad, chicken Caesar salad pizza, Mexican bean dip, and lemon blueberry pudding cake...oh my goodness they were all SO good!

Barbara, Stacie, and Kristi

Veronica, Stacy, Jennifer, Kim, TJ, and Laurie

Franque, Mike, and Cherie

Have YOU ever thought about doing what I do? I'd love to share more information with you about how The Pampered Chef can benefit you and your family. It's been so wonderful to be able to stay home with Atticus while still contributing to our family income. I wouldn't trade that for anything! One of the things I have discovered is that even when times are tough, people still have to eat! And they are eating out less and eating at home much more. Our products make preparing dinner at home super easy. Most of our recipes are made in under 30 minutes and cost less than $2/serving!! Consider hosting a show or starting the business yourself...it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment