Muppet Christmas Carol, ELF, and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...the three movies that accompanied me while decorating for Christmas this year... and when I wasn't watching one of those I was enjoying a little Diana Krall holiday tunes on Roku (best invention, ever!).
I went back and forth about whether or not I was going to put up a tree this year...Crazy, I know, but don't worry, I came to my senses! I knew that I couldn't go the Christmas season without a tree in our house. I was just really nervous about Atticus having an accident with it, trying to pull himself up on it, tipping it over on top of himself, and on and on and on... But, he is really good with not touching when I say "no touch" and so we decided it just wouldn't be 'right' if we didn't have a tree. So far so good. He definitely knows it's there and he is certainly intrigued by it, but he's not trying to play with it - YAY!
Here are a few pictures of some of the decorations in the house.












No comments:
Post a Comment