Atticus, you are 14 months today!
I promise if you visit this blog when Atticus is 10 years old (if I still have a blog then)(and if you are still reading it) - I won't have a post up that says "Atticus you are 125 months old...." but I figure he is changing so much each month still that I want to do monthly posts through his second year at least. (and plus - this blog is primarily for my memories).
Let's see what you've been up to lately...I'll start by saying that I had to type this post at 6am (before you wake up) because I can't ever get on the computer while you're awake - you are everywhere!
You weigh around 22-23 pounds. You wear a size 4 diaper and have moved up to some 18 month clothes.
You walk like a man on a mission! Your legs are so strong and you have gained so much confidence over the past month - you even lift your feet when you come to a step and try to climb up/over them. I remember how I thought I was busy when you started crawling. Yeah right - I had no idea!
You love to read books. You bring your favorites to me so that I can read them to you now.
You are very confident and have no problem AT ALL letting us know exactly what you want. Whether it's juice, something to eat, a reminder that it's nap time, scenery change, your red ball, or to be picked up, you get your point across very clear.
You are waving hi & bye, pointing to things you want, you like to give kisses, you play patty cake, and peek a boo, and you still LOVE bath time!!!
You have so many words! A few of your favorites right now are da-da, ma-ma, up, ball, hi, bye, goal, one, woof - your vocabulary amazes me. You have lots to say and have the sweetest little voice, it melts my heart every time I hear your voice!
You give the BEST hugs!! We don't rock you to sleep, but I do try to sneak in some snuggle time at night before bedtime - your head on my chest is such a special feeling.
Mommy and Daddy love you much Atticus and enjoy every minute with you.
You are our sunshine!




No comments:
Post a Comment