Today Laura and I took the kiddos to the paint your own pottery studio where we each made a plate - I made a Christmas one last year using Atticus' footprint, as well as one that I leave displayed out all year, when the Christmas one isn't out. I thought this year I would add a "fall" plate to our collection - I think it's a really neat keepsake!! The one I made this time is sooo cute, I can't wait to show you the finished product
(It will be another week before I can pick it up so you'll have to check back).
After we painted our pottery we headed over to the park to enjoy this gorgeous fall day - a cool breeze with warm sunshine and lots of wind - that only made the swings that much more fun (and my hair even more out of control...)!
Check out Grace and her diva glasses!
Atticus giving Grace instructions on how to slide properly :)
Their hair makes me laugh...At least Atticus finally has some.
Let's do it again, mom!!
After a long day at the park, time to go home and take a nap :)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment