This week I hosted a Pampered Chef fundraiser for our dear friends Chad & Aubry. I wrote about their adoption story in an earlier post, you can read it here.
We had a great turnout! Everyone was so supportive and eager to hear about them. It was really special to see people that didn't even know Chad & Aubry come together and help them raise funds as they move closer to their dream of having a baby.
As usual, I got busy throughout the night - taking orders, eating yummy food, laughing, sharing stories, and forgot about taking pictures of everyone before they left...so I only got a few, but I wanted to capture the night so Chad & Aubry could see some of the faces that were celebrating them and would be praying for them through this journey.
Laura & Shannon
Page, Jo Anne, Casey and Holly
And what's a Pampered Chef party without some food??? Ok, without a lot of food....
And because I know most of you will ask...here's the menu I served.
SAVORY:
Savory Cheese Bites with Marinara Sauce
Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels
Ranch-Dill Oyster Crackers
Corn & Black Bean Salsa with Tortillas
Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
SWEET:
Pumpkin Dip with Apples
Phyllo Cups with Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip with Strawberries
DRINKS:
Caramel Apple Cider
White Hot Chocolate
As a thank you, each guest received a set of adjustable measuring spoons for making a "measurable difference" in the lives of Chad & Aubry. Hopefully when they use them they will remember this event and say a small prayer for this special family.
There is still time to place an order towards this important cause!!
Contact me by Sunday, November 14 to place an order.







No comments:
Post a Comment