Friday, July 29, 2011

22 Months

Atticus - you are 22 months old!!!!  You weigh around 27 lbs and wear a size 4 diaper. You wear a size 18-24 month clothes and a size 6 or 7 shoe.

In two short months you will turn TWO! I've already been planning your second birthday party which seems completely crazy because I SWEAR I was just planning your first party.

You are a great eater.  You love milk and still like for us to warm it up for you....For breakfast you usually have oatmeal, a pop tart, yogurt, and/or fresh fruit.  You have a snack mid-morning, fruit, a granola bar, or some goldfish.  For lunch your favorite is still Boar's Head honey maple turkey with cheese and apple sauce.  After nap time you have another little snack to hold you over 'til dinner...And for dinner you usually eat whatever we're having, occasionally I'll have to make you something different.

You are just a character. You love me to make us laugh. I love your growing personality.  Your favorite thing to say right now is "What's this?"  You are SO curious and so smart! 

You love to be outside, even in this crazy heat we've been having. Luckily you also love water so we can be outside and stay cool with the pool, slip 'n slide, sprinklers, and hose.

You are borderline obsessed with trains and trucks. All I hear from the time you get up until bedtime is "big truck" and "choo choo".  Poppa got you a new truck on our visit to Florida last week, you are having a ball with it and won't put it down.  You also LOVE drums!  You can turn anything into a drum set...colanders, mixing bowls, and trash cans.

You sleep through the night like a champ! I wake up amazed every morning that you've slept for almost 12 hours!  You also take a 2-3 hour nap every day - you love nap time, you take me by the hand and walk me into your room when it's time to go night-night.  You still sleep with your llamas, blanket, and lamb.

You are so smart, it's kinda scary sometimes!  You know almost all of your letters, some numbers, colors, shapes, and animals and their sounds.  You have so many words and you use them in the right spot every time!

You are just the sweetest thing! You are so loving and precious! I really wish I could bottle you up and keep you this way so in 20 years I won't have to just look at pictures to remember! I keep looking at pictures of you just 6 months ago or watching videos from a year ago and I can't BELIEVE how much you have grown.
I'm praying for you every day! I pray that God will surround you with good friends all of your life who will bring you up and not tear you down. I pray for the girl who is going to one day marry you. I pray she will be a Godly wife and will adore you like your mommy and daddy do.  We love you John Atticus!

No comments:

Post a Comment