Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birth-Day

One of the things that Atticus has started doing in the mornings after his breakfast is to give a monologue, speech, lecture, sermon, or whatever you want to call it - it's quite cute so I thought I would share...
This is his birth-day monologue, it's very profound :-)
We played outside for a little while today because the weather was SO nice!  We just couldn't resist the cool breeze and sunshine (or the rocks and leaves!!)
We asked Atticus where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner and ironically he picked Aaron's favorite...Japanese Steak House....hmmmm, I think they were in cahoots on that one!
Aaron kept Atticus entertained during dinner...and I have to admit that I was entertained as well (Aaron making monkey noises can be quite amusing!)
Daddy loving on the birthday boy...so sweet! 
After dinner we went to a local store where Atticus could play with some wooden trains.  We don't have a train set for him yet, but I thought he might like it - and it was just his size! 
Mommy and the big ONE YEAR OLD!!! 
 
 It was an exciting first birthday!!  We even made a special trip to the park with his best friend Grace (but I forgot the camera...shame on me, I know!).  When we got home we relaxed in the front yard for a little bit and watched the neighborhood kids zoom by on golf carts - Atticus was really impressed!
And what better way to end his first birthday then in the same fashion he came into the world...in his birthday suit!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment