Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12 Weeks

Happy 12 weeks to my precious little boy! It's hard to believe that almost three months have past - they have been some of the hardest but the best days of my life!
Atticus doesn't go to the doctor again until his four month check up, so I don't have his height and weight stats to share, although if I had to guess I'd say he was around 13 pounds... but I can tell you what he's been up to lately...
He goes to bed for the night around 10:00 and sleeps until about 4am (a solid six hours). We feed and change his diaper and go back down until about 7am.

He takes several naps throughout the day and wakes up happy and cooing.

He loves bath time, we call it "splish splash" and we sing some of our favorite songs while playing in the bubbles.

He has started to drool alot and had just discovered his hands and loves to put them in his mouth.

He smiles so much and is very responsive to our facial expressions (although I seem to have a really hard time getting a smile on camera).

He is full of funny noises and "talks" all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment