
I also thought it would be fun to see some of the trees that my friends have in their houses...they are super cute!
This tree is in one of my friend's son's room - I love it!! Aaron wants to live where this is what the trees look like four months out of the year!!!
This tree is in one of my friend's upstairs foyer - so festive and fun!!
This tree is in another one of my friend's little girl's room...
I thought you had to see the entire room that this tree was in because it is amazing!
This tree is a great way that my friend Jessica displays all the Christmas cards that she receives throughout the holiday season...great idea!
A is for Atticus' Apple tree!
My parents planted a tree at their house for Atticus. They chose an apple tree to celebrate his birth. So, it may not be a Christmas tree, but it sure is special and we look forward to watching it grow and blossom over the years just like Atticus.








No comments:
Post a Comment