One of the Christmas presents I got from my mom is The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I am so excited to start cooking out of it. For those of you that live under a rock and aren't' familiar with Ree Drummond, a.k.a. The Pioneer Woman, this is her debut cookbook, "recipes from an accidental country girl." I have enjoyed reading her blog so much over the past year and have gotten tons of great ideas from it - you can also check it out here. I've decided to make her Marmalade Muffins for Christmas morning - they look and sound so moist and delicious and will be the perfect companion to a hot cup of Christmas blend coffee. There are several other recipes I plan to make over the holiday...My sister in law Merinda recently said she was looking forward to culinary experiments - I don't think she was referring to the Pioneer Woman, but while she's here this week we're going to tackle a few other tasty treats from the cookbook - I'll be sure to report back how they turned out.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Pioneer Woman
One of the Christmas presents I got from my mom is The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I am so excited to start cooking out of it. For those of you that live under a rock and aren't' familiar with Ree Drummond, a.k.a. The Pioneer Woman, this is her debut cookbook, "recipes from an accidental country girl." I have enjoyed reading her blog so much over the past year and have gotten tons of great ideas from it - you can also check it out here. I've decided to make her Marmalade Muffins for Christmas morning - they look and sound so moist and delicious and will be the perfect companion to a hot cup of Christmas blend coffee. There are several other recipes I plan to make over the holiday...My sister in law Merinda recently said she was looking forward to culinary experiments - I don't think she was referring to the Pioneer Woman, but while she's here this week we're going to tackle a few other tasty treats from the cookbook - I'll be sure to report back how they turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! I have that book and took it to be signed so I could meet her. I also told her I would come do a show for her when I handed her a Season's Best with my info on it. Dean has made a lot of stuff from the book and her site.
ReplyDelete