.jpg)
Atticus is so much fun!! He smiles all the time and really follows me (and Aaron) with his eyes as we walk around the room. He is sleeping 6 hours at night - We just moved him out of the pack-n-play in our room into his own room and I think he is really enjoying it. He rolls over on his side - not all the way over yet, but it won't be too long!
We finally found some shoes that fit his little feet!! It's been hard to find shoes that fit him, but this week at Old Navy we found these sweet shoes (we got them in brown and navy blue).
Today Atticus and I met Heather and Austin for lunch at Chick-fil-A (second time I've eaten there this week...but this time I got up to the counter, ordered my usual, and realized that I had forgotten my wallet at home!!! The manager said don't worry about it, that lunch was on the house today - wasn't that so nice!). We had a lovely time catching up and sharing funny baby stories. Heather and I went to Lee together and reconnected several years after graduating when our husband's both ended up in Conway for work - crazy! Heather has been a huge help with all my new mom questions (plus, she knows everything about Baby Wise). Today Austin got camera shy and wouldn't let me take a picture so I had to steal one from her website (he's such a cutie!). Her little girl Ava stayed home with Daddy so it was just moms and our boys today.

Ryan and Heather are the music pastors at Grace UMC in Conway and Ryan has asked me to sing at the Christmas Eve service this year. He specifically asked me to sing the song by Faith Hill "A Baby Changes Everything"... It's a beautiful song - if you haven't heard it before, listen below!

I cry every time I hear that song! :)
ReplyDelete