Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Poppa, Pampered Chef and Pumpkins!

Poppa stopped by the house on his way to the furniture market in North Carolina this week.  He couldn't stay long, so it was just a teaser, but it was just long enough to hold us over until he and Nana come back for Christmas!!!  Atticus loves his Poppa!!!!
My good friend and Pampered Chef mentor Stephanie came for her annual visit this week.  She comes to my team meeting once a year to do some in depth training with my team and it's the perfect time for her to meet and connect with the consultants on my team that don't know her personally.  I met Stephanie ten years ago when I first started selling Pampered Chef in Nashville.  She is amazing, has taught me so much and has become one of my best friends. 
As if you haven't seen enough pictures of Atticus surrounded by pumpkins yet this fall....what's one more???  And my favorite I might add...  I snapped this picture when he jumped into the pile of pumpkins in front of Whole Foods and said, "take my picture mom!"  I mean seriously, just when I think he can't get any cuter....there he goes!
He is such a snuggler...and I'm ok with that....as long as it's just with his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment