Wednesday, October 16, 2013

First Field Trip - Apple Farm

Atticus went on his first class field trip this week.  Let me just say this....I have never been more thankful for a job where I am my own boss and don't have to ask someone else if I can have a day off to attend my son's field trip.  What a blessing to be able to share these special moments with him!!
 His class went to a local apple farm.  I wasn't sure how excited he would be about it since we've been to other similar places recently.  But when I told him where we were going he couldn't have been more excited!!  I think the fact that all his buddies would be with us had something to do with it :)
They had a petting zoo with pigs, donkeys and goats...They had baby chicks and honey bees...a corn maze, a hayride, a play area and of course, apples and pumpkins!!!
 We carpooled with Nicole and Isaac - the boys sang songs and made up silly words on the way to the farm.  They ran and played and wore themselves out so the on the ride home they were much less silly....
 The Farmer and his cow....
 Isaac, Atticus and their new friend, Cohen.
 I swear he gets cuter every time I lay eyes on his sweet face!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment