You are a VERY active boy. I don't think you sit still for more than 30 seconds all day. You are constantly moving, running, and climbing. You are just BUSY! I like it though, it keeps me on my toes!

You are talking more and more and more. You say new words all the time. Some of your new words are "bubbles", "ice cream", and "outside". You always have a lot to say.
*You have somehow knocked the lenses out of your sunglasses and so now you like to wear the frames without any lenses inside them... We call this your "clark kent" look :)

You LOVE to watch animals - especially dogs. You can't get enough of them. You want to love-on every animal you see. You know almost all of your animal sounds and can say them to us when we ask you. I think the horse sound is still my favorite!!
You take a two-three hour nap each day and you sleep all night long (PTL!). You walk into your room and say "night-night" when you are ready to go to sleep, both for naps and night time. It's pretty cute!
You still LOVE going to the park! We try to go as often as we can, you just can't get enough of being outside!

You have started to be picky about food. I'm sure it's a stage because you have always loved all kinds of food. Some of your favorites right now are chicken, meatballs, turkey, pineapple, grapes, broccoli with cheese, sweet potatoes, and mandarin oranges.
You absolutely give the best hugs ever!! And when you hug, you can tell you really mean it. It fills my heart with joy to hug you and have you hug me back (I ask for hugs multiple times a day, that and kisses!!)

You recently got your molars in which wasn't fun...you have a mouth full of teeth now!! You won't ever let me look long enough to count! Ha! You love to brush your teeth - Mommy brushes them for you first and then you brush them yourself while we're in the bathtub.
We have started letting you play in the children's area when we go to Chick-fil-A. You have a pretty good time chasing Grace around!!

You are SO smart. You know your shapes (circle, oval, square, triangle, rectangle, octogon, pentagon, trapizoid, and diamond), you can say and recognize the letters "O, S, A, I, and T", you can count to three, and we are working on learning your colors. We have some flashcards that we play with when we're out at restaurants and you amaze me at how much you know!! I can put five cards down and ask you to pick out each item on the cards and hand it to me and you do it! Smarty pants!!

Atticus, we love you very much and you are such a precious little boy to us!! I can't believe you're growing up so quickly...slow down!!


No comments:
Post a Comment