We took Atticus and Grace to a local Easter Egg Hunt and neither of them really cooperated for pictures - oh well, guess that's life with a toddler...
Atticus spent the first little bit of the hunt actually looking for eggs...then he got bored...
...and started picking flowers :) How sweet!
...and then he got bored and practiced his whistling skills...
All in all, a fun day and a basket full of flowers and a few candy filled eggs...
We also had a birthday party to attend for one of Atticus' friends, Ava - she had an egg hunt at her party too...Atticus was kind of over eggs by that point in the day, but he had fun running around the yard collecting sticks and playing in the bubbles!
Family fun...
Believe it or not this is the ONLY picture I got on Easter Sunday...two things were against me - my son and my camera. Neither were on good behavior. Oh well.
I guess it's a good thing that eggs and pretty pictures aren't the reason we celebrate Easter.
I love this song and it reminds me of the sacrifice on the cross.
In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand
CHRIST ALONE - HE IS OUR HOPE!
Thank you for the cross!









No comments:
Post a Comment