Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend with Friends!

We had a great weekend - busy, but great!!  When the weather is nice we take every opportunity to play outside!  We spent Friday afternoon with Jennifer and Kade at the park - our boys are two months apart, they have so much together and we're going to miss them terribly!  This picture is so sweet - Atticus helping Kade up the step, although I'm not sure Kade actually needed any help, but Atticus was just being a good friend lending a helping hand.
 And Kade returns the favor....except instead of a "helping hand", he lends his shoulder for Atticus to lean on...Make yourself comfortable Atticus :)
 What? Stop for a picture?  Come on Mom,I don't have time for that!! 
Look Mom, no hands!!!  My little dare devil :)
 Saturday night we went to the green at The Village where they showed the movie Cars on the big screen!  The weather was awesome, and we met a few of our friends there to let the boys run around and watch the movie...I'm pretty sure they did more running around than watching the movie...Me too, considering I was chasing Atticus around everywhere!!
Jennifer & Kade
Tara &Crosby
 One of Atticus' favorite things to do after church is to go on the playground and run free in the wide open space!  He thinks he is BIG stuff!!!  Catch me if you can!!
 Our buddy Hollis had his 2nd birthday party on Sunday afternoon at a play center in our community. 
Aaron and Atticus had a blast playing with all of the games!!!

Atticus giving the sharks a smack-down!!!  He was quite good at this game!
Daddy teaching little man how to play Ski ball....technique is everything! 
 I'm supposed to get that little ball into that!?!?!!?
Somebody didn't want to play by the rules.... He figured out a better way!!  Good thing he's cute!
Gearing up for the Final Four this weekend!!!!  He shoots, he scores!!!
Time for pizza!!!   I think he looks so big in this picture the way he is sitting in a big boy chair with his piece of pizza and lemonade :)  I'll be planning his second birthday party before I know it!!!  Scary!
Love my family, love my friends, love my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment