Laura and I took the kiddos to The Wonder Place today - wow, there was a lot of energy in that place!
The kids had an awesome time playing together and exploring new things. I love to watch Atticus figure new things out - I feel like I can see the light bulb going on in his head :)
We piled into one car and that meant Atticus got to sport around town in Grace's leopard print car seat!! Leopard never looked so good...Ha!
Playing "house"...
Going to the market - Atticus went straight for the bananas! That's one of his favorite snacks and they are so easy to eat when we're on the run.
Gracie looking stylish as always!!
Atticus was enamoured with a marble machine that was shooting marbles of all different colors in various directions - it was quite the site to see!! He loved it!
It's dress up time!!! I think Grace is a natural on the construction site, don't you?!?!
Meanwhile, Atticus went for the crown...Prince William who??
Armed with rain coats, Atticus and Grace headed for the water station.... watch out! There were big splashes all around!!
Over at the music station, Atticus was banging the drum like a crazy person!!! Gracie thought it was hilarious, though - just as long as he wasn't hitting her hands - watch out Grace!!
They wore themselves plum out today...which lucky for Laura and I, meant long naps!!! YAY! After nap Atticus and I headed over to meet Aaron on campus for another Earth Day celebration. There was live music, root beer floats, games, and chickens!!!! The free range chickens were roaming the campus and Atticus had a blast chasing them around...and as you can imagine, the chickens were not amused.
And just for you and the chickens...the "stink eye"...
Happy Earth Day
Happy Wonder Place
Happy Chickens













No comments:
Post a Comment