Monday, April 18, 2011

Packing = Less Blogging

Sorry for being a terrible blogger lately, I've been up to my eyeballs in boxes!!!  Any takers wanna come over and have a packing party???


I've got piles of boxes in every room of the house...I've been trying to pack a few boxes everyday - I don't want it to sneak up on me and then have to just throw it wildly into boxes the week we move. But at the same time, I don't want to pack too much too soon and then feel like we're living out of boxes (I already went looking for my blender to make a smoothie and realized I had packed it...bummer!!).
 I made a handy little calendar countdown to keep me on top of how many days we've got left before the big move - I've posted it on the refrigerator along with a list of frozen food in the freezer that I want to be sure we use before we leave so it doesn't go to waste.















I know, I've already made you "read" without a picture of Atticus...so here you go!! He fell and scraped his elbow the other day..luckily it's scabbing nicely and he's not been too interested in picking at it (gross!).
Among all the packing we've still made time for our usual fun outings with friends.  Atticus doesn't let the opportunity to go to the park go by, so of course we had to squeeze in a trip to the park with Gracie...they are two peas in a pod for sure!!

Isn't this just the sweetest picture - they love each other :)
Atticus continues to amaze me with how much he knows!!  Here is a video of him putting his SHAPE puzzle together, yes, he knows his shapes!!  He gets a little bored at the end and starts taking them out, but you get the idea.
Mommy and Atticus after a long day at the park...
Atticus loves the drums, but that was expected right? 
.

Check out this clip of him playing the drums at church with dad...

Atticus has a new favorite hiding spot....a place he knows he is NOT supposed to be...nonetheless, goes there.  You can see him trying to escape before I "catch" him.
Aaron has taught Atticus a new funny face... he calls it his "stink-eye" face, but it's too cute (I think...) to be called "stink"....
Atticus got his first big boy haircut!!!  My friend Heather (Hollis' mom) cut his hair and he was an angel the whole time.  I forgot to snap a picture of the actual haircut itself, but here is a precious picture of him afterwards... I'm not sure how crazy I am about him looking like such a big boy, he's already growing up way too fast!!!


So, that's what's been going on in our neck of the woods...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment