Atticus has discovered a set of Aaron's drums that are just his size...Here he is in his first public appearance playing the bongos (with a little help from dad)!
So...a few random things:
item #1
I love hot chocolate - even the cheap stuff that comes in the little individual packets. I also love a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks - not the cheap stuff :) So, here is what I have discovered that has revolutionized my hot beverage of choice during the cold months.
I love hot chocolate - even the cheap stuff that comes in the little individual packets. I also love a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks - not the cheap stuff :) So, here is what I have discovered that has revolutionized my hot beverage of choice during the cold months.
=
At Home, Less Expensive and Just As Good!!
At Home, Less Expensive and Just As Good!!
item #2
I am running with a group of friends for St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis.
I've kept this scripture in front of me throughout my training and it's been a great motivator when I didn't want to run: ". . .let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1
item #3
Each year The Pampered Chef has different incentive trips that we can earn for FREE! Each of the seven years I have been with the company I have earned a free vacation. One of the options they also give us is that we can take what the trip is worth on a VISA Gift Card instead of the taking the trip if we can't go or don't want to go (which I've done a few times).
This year I earned an all-expense trip for my family to Toronto, Canada!!
I'm very excited, I've never been to Canada, have you? If so, please share any tips or places we don't want to miss - I hear the food and shopping are incredible! This is just one of the many perks of working for The Pampered Chef!!!! I love my job!





No comments:
Post a Comment