Did you know there is actually a website called tackylighttour.com where you can put in your zip code and it will produce a map for you of all the tacky Christmas light displays in your area?? WOW! There is a 100,000 light minimum to qualify!!! So, speaking of tacky decorations and the holidays, here is the original move trailer from 1993 for National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!!
I'm more of a minimalist when it comes to outdoor Christmas decorations - I think I'll just stick to my reindeer on the front door for now...
You might have heard this on the radio (assuming you listen to the station that plays the good and the bad Christmas music...) but once I heard it I had to see what these guys looked like. Check out Straight No Chaser with their rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas, it's awesome!!!
Ha!!! And you almost thought I'd let a post go by without a sweet picture of our little boy...yeah right! Here he is, sporting two of his favorite Christmas pajamas, trying to open presents, even if that means eating the wrapping paper.
Merry Christmas Adam, everyone!!!
If you need an explanation of what the heck Christmas Adam is you can read my post about it here from last year.






No comments:
Post a Comment