I almost can't believe I am typing this post - You are 15 months today!!! Where has the time gone and what has Atticus been up to (and in to) these days?!?!
You weigh 22.13lbs
You wear a size 4 diaper and size 12-18 month clothes
You are walking everywhere and are into EVERYTHING. You keep me on my toes and I am worn out every night. I feel like I spend the majority of my day saying "no Atticus", but you're catching on pretty quick to the things you're supposed to stay out of...knock on wood.

You love for us to follow you and chase you and you love love love to hide from us and wait for us to come find you...which doesn't take long because you your idea of hiding is just walking to the other side of the counter.
I think your very favorite "toys" right now are all the things you're not really supposed to be playing with like the remote controls, our cell phones, keys, my wallet.... You also love to get my phone and press all the buttons and act like you're talking to someone on the other end.
You also LOVE to go into all the rooms in the house. We've taught you to not enter a room if the light is off and you've gotten the hang of that pretty quick - you follow directions very well.
You've discovered my guitar! Your eyes light up when you hear the sound of your fingers strumming across the strings. Maybe you'll be a guitarist...I certainly don't play it like I should!!
You LOVE being outside. You like to go in the backyard and just explore and walk all over. You are a great leaf collector - you pick up leaves anytime you see them and bring them over for me to see but then hang onto them for dear life.
You love puzzles. You don't know exactly how to work them just yet but you love to take the pieces out and look at them (and eat them). Your favorite is my Christmas puzzle from when I was a little girl. I think you could sit in your room and play with the puzzle pieces all day long if I let you.
You also love books. And you have a lot of them. But that's to be expected, I suppose. You have some favorites like "Barnyard Dance", "Goodnight Moon", and "Hooray for You" and you like to have them read to you multiple times.
When it's time to clean up your toys you willing pick them up and put them in your toy box. You're such a big helper!! Hopefully that carries on for several more years :)
Your vocabulary is growing!! You have lots of words, but some of the ones we're hearing alot lately are "ma-ma", "da-da", "up", "tree", "goal", "ball", "bye-bye" and "hi".
If we ask for a hug, you wrap your arms around our neck, it's so precious. If we ask for a kiss you open your mouth really wide and go straight for our mouth!!!
You are REALLY into making animal sounds! You can "roar" like a lion and can "woof-woof" like a dog. You give high-fives, wave hi and bye, and are a fantastic clapper. You have great rhythm!! Whenever you hear music you immediately start moving - my favorite is when you're sitting and you just move your upper body, it's pretty awesome!!
You are changing everyday and continue to amaze me with how much you know!! We love you SO much John Atticus and thank God everyday for giving you to us - we can't imagine our lives without you!!







No comments:
Post a Comment