We had a low key weekend, here's a few snap shots of what we've been up to (most of these pictures were taken with my phone so they're not the greatest, but couldn't resist taking them)
So... Atticus has discovered how to pull open the kitchen drawers! I think I'll be moving my tupperware to that drawer ASAP!
And it looks like we might have a rock-climber in our future, what do you think? Ha!
It's been SO hot here - triple digit weather - it's miserable to be outside so we've been visiting some fun indoor stores, other than Target, so we can still get "out" but not have to be out in the heat! We went to the local pet store and Atticus loved looking at all the animals, he especially liked the fish (and no, we did NOT bring home a fish!).
We met the girls I run with for a bite at the new Panera Bread - we are SO happy that we got a Panera!! Aaron said when we moved here three years ago that the two things that this city needed was a place to get good ice cream and a place to get good bread...now we have both thanks to Panera and Marble Slab!
So...there is a children's consignment sale here that is like nothing I've ever seen before...It sort of has a cult following, ha! The past two sales I have gone to and bought some pieces for Atticus, but this sale I've got a selection of items that little man has outgrown and so I'm going to put them in the sale...Atticus helped me prepare everything! Such a good helper!
And we wrapped up the weekend, as we do every night, with a splish-splashin' good time in the bath tub!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment