I know, I know, I 've been a bad blogger - I have been SO busy that by the time I put Atticus to bed at night (at 7:30) I'm ready to crawl in bed myself!! I have lots to blog about, there's just been so little time...I've actually had a few of you remind me that it's been too long and it was time for an "update", so without further ado, here's what's been going on in our neck of the woods...
Atticus got a new walker - he walks all around the house in it - it took him a day or two to really figure it out, at first he could only go backwards then he would run into furniture and walls and get stuck, but now he has figured out how to go forwards and turn around. He follows me everywhere...while I was making dinner tonight he kept taking laps around the kitchen island, it was pretty funny!
I couldn't resist posting this picture, although I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that his crack is showing or the patch of hair on the back of his head - Aaron wants to cut that hair but I refuse!! It's just really thick right there, I'm hoping the rest of his hair will catch up soon...
I love these pictures! He was having a laughing attack...no matter what we did he would laugh at us - I wish I would have had my video camera handy, it was hilarious!
Do you see dimples starting to show up!!??
It's been fun introducing some more solid foods to Atticus over the past few weeks. His all time favorite are peas! And not just any peas, but early Le Sueur peas - yes, he knows the difference!
Just a side note, I've always loved peas, my mom says I used to call them "little green balls" and each time I open a can for Atticus I end up eating half of them right out of the can...gross, I know, but it brings back happy childhood memories for me.
One of Atticus' new favorite things to play with are my silicone hot pad/trivets -I think he likes the way they feel on his gums...speaking of gums, we've started brushing his teeth now that he has a few and the toothbrush tickles his gums so brushing his teeth usually turns into another laughing attack, haven't managed to get a picture of that yet but I'll try...
A few other details that are new since we've posted last...
We had to lower Atticus' mattress to the lowest setting because I went to get him up after his nap last week and he was standing up, I about died!!!
Atticus has also figured out how to sit up from his belly, which is very nice! So now he is usually sitting up in his bed in the morning when I go in to get him up...so cute!
Ok....I know there is more to share but for now the bed is calling and I must answer!
Good Night!
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment