This week the ladies of Junior Auxiliary held our 2010 Provisional Coffee. As second vice president I was in charge of the event this year...and I'm happy to share that all the hard work paid off, it was a huge success! The Coffee serves as an opportunity for potential members to learn about our organization and what we do for our community. Life and Associate members from years past also participate and always make for a good time, we love having them join us and hearing about their time in JA. Here are a few shots from the event...
Serving table centerpieces
Serving table from a few different angles...it was my favorite part - I think it turned out gorgeous, so simple, but so elegant!
We prepared recipes from our new Junior Auxiliary Cookbook (Simply Irresistible...Too!)
Ashely, Leslie, Tanya and Laura
Alison, Monica, Vanessa, Laura and Misty (and baby)
Julie and Ashley
Sharing ideas about what projects we're going to be working on this year!

.jpg)
.jpg)





.jpg)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment