Sunday, May 16, 2010

Road Trip

 We're getting ready for our first road trip with Atticus in a few weeks...Wa-Hoo!  I've started my list of what I'll need to bring and I've got to say, it's a little overwhelming!  For such a little guy he sure does require a lot of "stuff".  The trip is to Florida with an overnight stop in Tennessee, a total of what would normally take about 16 hours, although I'm sure it will take us longer this time...
I'd love for those of you that have taken long road trips with a baby around Atticus' age (he'll be 8 1/2 months) to share any and all tips that I need to know.OK, so what do I pack, what do I leave, what do I wait and buy when we get there, what's good for the car ride, etc...?? Can't wait to hear what expert advice y'all are going to share!!!  Keep in mind, I don't want to look like the Griswold's cruising down the highway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment