Have you ever seen one of these? A mesh teething feeder...
You can put any age appropriate food inside the mesh container and let your little one chew, gnaw, suck, whatever, on it...I love it because it gives me the opportunity to feed Atticus "real food" even though he doesn't have any teeth yet...Although he is certainly teething, just no actual teeth to speak of yet.
So far he's enjoyed avocados and bananas in it. I give it to him as an afternoon snack when he wakes up from his nap - he LOVES it! It's pretty much a pain to clean, but little man likes it so that's what matters, right? Some other fun foods we plan to use it for...peaches, watermelon, cantelope, and you can even use frozen foods in it (I think Atticus will really like the way it feels on his gums!)
.jpg)
"Aww, Mom, another picture?"

.jpg)

My kids have always loved those things. Addison liked strawberries and orange slices in it. Looke like Atticus really likes it! I'm sure he'll have teeth soon.=)
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty much the grossest thing ever to clean, but at least he likes it...
ReplyDelete