Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Months

ATTICUS...YOU ARE FIVE MONTHS OLD!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THESE DAYS???

•You weigh around 15 lbs 5 oz...we don't go back to the doctor until your 6 month check up, but I'm guessing based on our scale at home.

•You wear a size 2 diaper

•You are pretty much in 6 months sized clothes

•Your eyes are blue just like Mommy's

•Your hair is starting to come in blond (what little you have)...You have a little tuft on the back and that hair is darker, so it will be interesting to see what color it is when it all comes in!

•You are sleeping through the night about 9-10 hours..Praise the Lord!

•You can hold your own bottle with your two little hands!

•You LOVE when I sing to you - you smile and try to sing along with me!

•You love playing with toys at home, but you are SO happy and content if I put you in the car or your stroller and we go anywhere (like Target!)

•You do something new every day. Like just today - you started blowing big bubbles when you were ready to eat. Almost like your mouth is watering...It's hilarious. Just when I think I have you figured out - you start something new.

•You LOVE to be outside. Now the weather is warming up a bit you like the breeze on your face

•You love to hear yourself talk and watch yourself in the mirror

•You love to sit in your Bumbo on the kitchen island and help me cook dinner

•You LOVE classical music - especially the music on "A Trip to the San Diego Zoo" DVD and will listen to it over and over - I think you really like music

•You are pulling my hair now. And also grabbing everything - including my cell phone and Sonic cup. ha!

•Your favorite thing is when daddy plays "superman" and "pony" with you - you just smile SO big and laugh!

•You are a total momma's boy and maybe a little spoiled - but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment