Thursday, March 4, 2010

Live the HIGH Life

You guys know I absolutely LOVE my job...It allows me to stay home with Atticus and still contribute to our family income.  Without YOU I'd have no business, so a huge thank you to all my wonderful friends that are also great customers and hosts! 

Spring is full of celebrations - Mother's Day (which I'm excited to celebrate this year!!), Father's Day, graduations, showers, weddings - And The Pampered Chef (aka ME) is here to help make your event "standout!"  When you host a show in April, you can get the new Adjustable Tiered Tower, the new Cake Pedestal or our classic Trifle Bowl for 60% off (that makes them each only $15!!).  Plus our new spring catalog is in full swing with 28 new products, delicious new recipes, and our new theme show "Mexican in Minutes" (You and your friends will flip over it...what is it with women and Mexican food??  We just can't get enough!). 
I am looking for folks that would like to have their kitchens pampered this April!! And don't forget all the other awesome freebies and discounts you get when you host a show - it's just plain silly not to!!  I mean, why would you buy something full price when you can get it at a HUGE discount?!?! 
Contact me today to reserve your date!

No comments:

Post a Comment