Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend with Friends

We had a wonderful weekend with our friends Chad and Aubry - We met them during our time in Nashville - Aaron and Chad were at Vanderbilt together and Aubry and I have become the best of friends. We treasure their friendship greatly!
Friday we had dinner on the back deck and enjoyed delicious Bang Bang Shrimp Salads. (Aaron and I love the Bang Bang Shrimp at BoneFish Grill, and this is THEIR recipe - thanks to Laura for sharing, it was awesome!!).
The weather was so nice all weekend, it was perfect! While we were relaxing out back and catching up with each other, I caught a glimpse of the plum tree in the far corner of our backyard and thought it was so beautiful the way the sun was shinning on it. This sweet little boy was in my line of sight too :)
Saturday Aaron made his yummy Butternut Squash Soup - it's always so delicious - and only he can make it...when I try it never turns out likes his.  He also made a special request that Aubry make her fantastic peanut butter dessert (it's Aaron's favorite!).  She of course agreed and it was great!
It was sad to see them leave...I'm already looking forward to the next time we get to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment