Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Sweet Baby

I love this picture...doesn't he look like he's just been caught doing something wrong...of course we know that won't ever happen down the road, he's too perfect! Ha :)
I got my hair cut this week...it's shorter than I expected, but I really like it.  Atticus on the other hand isn't too sure...he doesn't have as much to grab ahold of now (thank goodness!). 
So...there aren't too many things you can get monogrammed for little boys which is sad because I LOVE monogrammed anything!  We will be heading to Disney in June for the trip I earned from The Pampered Chef and I knew Atticus would need a bathing suit and so I thought this would be a great item to monogram for him...Didn't it turn out super cute?!?!
Can you tell he's really enjoying his rice cereal???  Gotta love those chubby cheeks!
I'm not sure I can handle him getting any bigger quite yet... he's gotten so independent over the past few weeks and I'm just not ready for that yet.  I love his hugs, they are the sweetest!
Atticus has just recently decided it's ok to play on his belly - up until then he didn't want anything to do with being on his stomach.  He loves it now...not for huge amounts of time, but long enough (for me at least).  He likes to look at himself in the mirror while he's on his tummy!
I just love this little boy to pieces and can't get enough of him!!  He gives the biggest smiles when he wakes up from his naps and especially first thing in the morning - it melts my heart!
I love you Atticus!

2 comments:

  1. I love him too! So sweet! Sorry your hair is shorter than you wanted it. I'm glad you like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love my hair, no worries!!

    ReplyDelete