Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Hope you wore your green today! 
 I saw this comic and thought it was cute...
As much as I love Ireland and hope to go there someday, I'm not a huge fan of their food...so instead of cooking the traditional cabbage and corn beef, we made something we would normally eat and just told ourselves it was Irish (that's totally cheating, I know, but at least the asparagus were green!).
We made grilled tilapia with asparagus and glazed carrots.  We've been eating alot more fish lately...It's so good for you, full of flavor and you can do so much with it!!  Aaron typically doesn't like to have fish at home, he says it smells up the house, but we've had it on the grill and in the oven several times over the past few weeks and it's been great!  No stinky house!!

Here's our little leprechan in his green...

No comments:

Post a Comment