Today was a big milestone for us...Atticus had bananas for the first time and LOVED them!
We are starting out with Gerber Organic Fruits and then will gradually build up to veggies when he turns 6 months. It was so sweet to watch the expressions on his face as he experienced something new - he has grown so accustomed to rice cereal with apple juice that this was a totally different taste all together. I mixed his rice cereal with breastmilk (I didn't want to confuse his taste buds with apples and bananas at the same time) and gave him a little bit of cereal and a little bit of bananas on the same spoon - he gobbled it up!
On another note...I've been told the pictures that I posted last week with my new hair cut don't actually show the new "cut" so here are a couple more. I had to take these myself so they're not the greatest, plus my hair is messy on one of them...oh well.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment