Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who Will Be the Next Food Network Star?

For the past several months our Sunday night tradition consists of Aaron and I preparing a new recipe or giving a twist to an old favorite and then sitting down in front of the TV to watch "The Next Foodnetwork Star" - it's been a lot of fun that will come to an end tonight when we watch the season finale - well, our cooking won't come to an end, just the show - guess we'll have to find another Sunday night favorite. The two contestants that have made it to the final show are the two that we have been pulling for the entire season so we're really excited to see how it turns out! If I had to pick one over the other I would like to see Melissa take the cake - Mostly because I think I can identify more closely to her and would be more inclined to reproduce the recipes she would offer. As a stay-at-home mom to four young girls she somehow finds the time to meet all of their needs and still prepare healthy, budget friendly, home cooked meals for her family - I like that and hope I can do the same when just my one gets here...


No comments:

Post a Comment