
So I have been getting Atticus' clothes ready for his arrival. I've only started washing his 0-3 months clothes and I've already done 3 oversized loads of laundry...Not to mention washing blankets, bibs, burb cloths, socks, hats, and other baby must-haves that we've received. Needless to say, Dreft is my new best friend! Here is a picture of clothes YET to be washed...

My grandmother knitted a beautiful blue blanket for Atticus. We've decided to use this blanket to wrap Atticus in when we bring him home from the hospital...This is the sweet outfit that he will wear when he comes home - it's laying on the blanket from my grandmother. The bib came with the set - probably won't wear that home - but I thought you'd want to see the complete set.

Whoa! He's got a lot of clothes. You may want to wait to wash some of them. My little ones grew out of the 0-3 size before they could even wear all the outfits.
ReplyDelete